Sunday, March 1, 2020

letter to past self


                                       



 Kiley you are going to need to do a much better job with doing all your assignments on time. This is photography and you are consistently using your phone to take photos. You do a really good job using tools to enhance photos on your phone. Embrace those skills and ace this class. But here is a picture you took and edited on your phone that you are proud of remember this when you go to do your future assignments.


This picture is a good example of the work I can do because out of every project I  have done this one I can say I  expressed myself entirely. I used the family guy family because it represents my family perfectly as in  funny,confusing and copletely different people yet still a family.  they are all there at the end waiting for me on my big day to graduate high school and me (the olympic runner) is struggling and rushing to beat the race of higschool and catch up with my fellow classmates already waiting in the stands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ovoids